We are DJ Assembly Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of electronic manufacturing services, specialising in complex assemblies with a select group of hi-tech clients.
The combination of service, abilities and sales brings new customers in alternative energy, microwave and military markets as well as world leaders in MRI technology, sound detection and the burgeoning electric vehicle marketplace.
We are seeking to expand our production team to handle increased customer demands and therefore have a requirement for a stores person to work within our stores department.
A full induction and product training will be provided for successful candidates.
This is a full time, permanent role.
- Accurate management of incoming and outgoing stock
- Picking of internal production orders
- Packing and dispatch of customer orders
- Use of company ERP stock control management system
- Operation of warehouse equipment and machinery
- Perform regular cycle counts
- Compliance ESD protection requirements
- Liaising with sales and production departments
- Complete production documentation as required
- Booking courier collections
- Support the company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Have an aptitude for practical work
- High attention to detail is essential
- Use of computer and ERP systems is advantageous
- Working experience of ISO9001 QMS is preferable
- A positive, can do attitude
Benefits of working at DJ
- 37.75 hours per week (full time)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank/public holidays)
- An extra day of annual leave for your birthday
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Employee healthcare scheme- after successful completion of six month probation, permanent employees are enrolled on a Health Plan where you can receive money back for medical expenses.
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression, long term prospect with a strong ambitious company
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Investment in you- courses and external training
- Salary range competitive