We are DJ Assembly Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of electronic manufacturing services, specialising in complex assemblies with a select group of hi-tech clients.
The combination of service, abilities and sales brings new customers in alternative energy, microwave and military markets as well as world leaders in MRI technology, sound detection and the burgeoning electric vehicle marketplace.
We are seeking to expand our production team to handle increased customer demands and therefore have a requirement for mechanical assemblers to work within our newly expanding Box Build facility.
We are seeking an enthusiastic production operative with great dexterity and attention to detail to provide a high level of quality led mechanical assembly work. Experience is desired but not essential- as long as you have a willingness to learn and take pride in your work.
A full induction and product training will be provided for successful candidates.
This could suit someone looking for a part time permanent or full time permanent role, with hours flexible to suit you, in line with business needs.
Your Key Responsibilities
Assembly of electromechanical products in accordance with work instructions, production schedule and quality requirements
- Compliance with ESD protection requirements
- Complete production and quality documentation as required
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Support the company’s continual improvement, 5S and lean initiatives
- Complete any other reasonable tasks beneficial to the business
- Your Knowledge and Skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- High dexterity and attention to detail is essential
- Experience with use of hand tools (screwdrivers, etc)
- Capable of working to written instructions & diagrams
- Must be flexible with the demands of the business
- Basic recognition of components is desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience in an electromechanical production environment is desirable
- Working experience of ISO 9001 QMS
- A positive, can do attitude
- Benefits of working at DJ
- 37.75 hours per week (full time), or part time to suit
- 28 days annual leave (including bank/public holidays)
- Your birthday off, for free!
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Employee healthcare scheme- after successful completion of six month probation, permanent employees are enrolled on a Health Plan where you can receive money back for medical expenses.
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression, long term prospect with a strong ambitious Company
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Investment in you- courses and external training
- Salary range competitive
Apply TODAY by emailing us your CV and cover letter here.